Sunday, January 16, 2011

Together We Can


"If the only prayer you say in your entire life is thank You, it will be enough," wrote Eckhart Tolle. Well, I am so grateful today for my health, my family, my friends, and my home. When I think of my spiritual journey, I fill up with gratitude for God's gifts of giving me a wonderful husband, great kids, and good health. I realize that my attitude toward everything in life has affected how I feel today. My inner peace has brought me health. Letting go of fear and worry has brought me healing. I put my life in the hands of God and follow the Holy Spirit's guidance now. I believe in God's goodness to help me reach any goal.

Sparkpeople, a community website for those of us who are trying to live a healthy lifestyle, did a survey which identified people who regularly reached out to other members to encourage them on their journeys towards their goals and found that these people actually had a five to ten percent advantage over the rest.

So, my conclusion is that if we join together in living our best lives yet or in spreading love wherever we go, we will have a higher success rate. This makes me very grateful for YOU. According to Felix Adler, "On the way to the highest goal, I must take my fellow beings with me." Paul said in I Corinthians 3:10, "According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation, and someone else is building on it. Each builder must choose with care how to build on it." So, join me on my journey. Together we can reach our goals.

Light and Love,
Patty

No comments: