Monday, December 28, 2009

Win-Win in 2010!


"I pray that...Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love." (Ephesians 3:16,17)

Christmas may be over, but Christ's Presence continues to direct my life. I came across the saying, "Don't cry because it's over---smile because it happened." That's the way I feel about Christmas. Thank God, Jesus was born and through His infinite wisdom, He has taught me that no mistake that I have ever made will separate me from His love. Not only that, but His guidance will bring about the best possible outcome to my life.

God is not limited in any way. He knows all things and can do all things. He makes all the clouds pass and gives me -life richer and fairer than I have ever before been able to imagine. I trust Him with my whole heart to handle my life and all my affairs. This gives me total peace. 2010 will be a win-win year for you and for me because our God is in control.

Have a win-win 2010! God bless. This year will be the best ever! Spread the love everywhere you go.

Light and love,
Patty

No comments: