Sunday, August 22, 2010

Live for Today


"Sha-la-la-la-la-la, live for today," sang the Grassroots in 1969. What good advice! Here's some more from that famous song, "When I think of all the worries people seem to find and how they're in a hurry to complicate their mind by chasing after money and dreams that can't come true, I'm glad that we are different, we've better things to do. May others plan their future, I'm busy lovin' you."

Yes, I choose to love the present moment and live in it. I don't want to miss a thing. We have been visiting a friend who is terminal, and I am relieved that we get to spend some time with him now before it is too late.

We live one precious moment at a time. Like the Grassroots sang, "We were never meant to worry the way that people do, and I don't need to worry as long as I'm with you. We'll take it nice and easy and use my simple plan. You'll be my lovin' woman; I'll be your lovin' man. Sha-la-la-la-la-la, live for today." Love for today too.

Light and Love,
Patty

No comments: