Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Right People and the Right Outcome

Aware that I am empowered by God, I have nothing to fear. Lately my family has had a couple of health issues. As hard as I try not to worry, the serenity I desire is not always there. At those times, I have to surround myself with people who truly are 100% supportive. It's important to have people in our lives who build us up. These are the positive, faith-filled people who connect with us, inspire us, encourage us, and challenge us to be our best. I met someone the other day who had a positive attitude toward our teaching jobs. She had faith that no matter what the economy is doing to discourage the district, that we should stay with it and that things would work out. I came home feeling like I was on the right path. It's the same with my family. I have to believe that they will make the right decisions for their health and well-being. I know that God is arranging things in their favor. My daughter is a naturopath and believes in alternative methods for healing. I want to embrace her vision and faith. I have been encouraged by her optimism. God always sends the right people to help me in my quest to stay positive, and for that, I am very grateful. I keep my guard up against negativity and when I fail at that, I forgive myself pretty easily. I stay in the present moment and know that God has everything under control and will always help everything to turn out as it should. Love and Light, Patty

No comments: