Friday, October 30, 2009

Harmonious Living


"The world is one percent good, one percent bad, ninety-eight percent neutral. It can go one way or the other, depending on which side is pushing. This is why what individuals do is important," writes Hans Habe. What each one contributes is so important.

Last night, my husband and I went to our granddaughter's band concert and enjoyed it so much. The realization hit me that each band member has to practice individually to make such harmonious music. It's individual effort as well as group effort. I was so proud as I realized in her music she is a valued part of that band.

We are all a part of the harmony of life. We each have our individual make up in our families and in our work place, but we work together to make a collective whole that enhances the unit. I'm so grateful for our individuality, and yet so happy that we can harmonize and live together peacefully. "May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another." (Romans 15:5)

Light and love,
Patty

1 comment:

Patty said...

"Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony." ~ Colossians 3:14